Texas Counties Deliver
District Clerk

Susan Spradling
Hunt County District Clerk

Renee' Layman Chief Deputy


Hunt County Courthouse
2507 Lee St., 2nd Floor
Greenville, TX 75401

Ph: (903) 408-4172

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 12:00pm
1:00 pm - 5:00pm
Closed for Lunch


Hunt County Jury Plan

Request for Excuse from Jury/Grand Jury Duty

Registry of the Court Information 


The following forms are to be completed and returned to the District Clerk with the appropriate fees:

Request to Send Withholding Order

Records Request

For electronic forms and requests, you must download the form and complete it in Adobe Reader on your Windows PC or Mac OS device.  For mobile devices, use Adobe Fill & Sign.

For detailed instructions, click here.

  • For Information, Contact:

    Civil (903)408-4176
    Family Law (903)408-4178
    Criminal (903)408-4221
    Child Support (903)408-4178
    Tax Suits (903)408-4172
    Attorney General (903)408-4173
    Criminal Research (903)408-4172
  • The District Clerk performs the Constitutional duties as registrar, recorder, and custodian of all court pleadings, instruments, and papers that are part of any legal cause of action in any district court.
    Hunt County Consists of:
    • 2 District Courts
    • Attorney General Court
    • CPS Court

    One important duty of the clerk is the managing and summoning of jurors for all of the District, County, and Justice Courts, as well as the Grand Jury. Persons are summoned for petit jury service from a computerized list that consists of the names of registered voters and persons having a Texas Driver License or identification card. Names are randomly selected from the list and the list is reconstituted every year.

  • The Texas Child Support Disbursement Unit requires a Record of Support form for all cases in which child support has been ordered. The Additional Child Support Information form contains information necessary for the District Clerk to generate or modify child support accounts with the Texas Child Support Disbursement Unit. Both forms are required to be completed and filed with the District Clerk in order for child support accounts to be generated.