The main duty of the district attorney is to represent the state in criminal cases. The district attorney works with law enforcement officers in the investigation and preparation of cases to be heard before the criminal courts.
Duties include representation of victims of violence in protective orders and representing the Texas Department of Protective & Regulatory services in removing children from abusive households.
The District Attorney’s Office Victim Services program is dedicated to providing the best possible direct and personal service to victims of crime and their families. It is our goal to assure those victimized that they have not been left behind by the criminal justice system. We strive to provide a safe place where victims can turn to while searching for justice and understanding.
Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Victims Services Division
Other Victims Assistance information (V.I.N.E.)
- Assistant District Attorney: Keli Aiken
- Assistant District Attorney: Calvin Grogan
- Assistant District Attorney: Steven B. Lilley
- Assistant District Attorney: Jeff Kovach
- Chief Investigator: Norris Nix
- Investigator: Daryl Cash
- Investigator: Sandra Bell
- Office Administrator and Victims Assistant Coordinator:
- Administrative Assistant: Kim Lewis
- Administrative Assistant: Claudia Argumaniz
- Administrative Assistant: Shelly Hooten
Noble D. Walker
Hunt County District Attorney
2507 Lee St., 4th Floor
Greenville, TX 75401
Ph: (903) 408-4180
Fx: (903) 408-4296
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm